Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sani Kaita Speaks Of Monaco Return

Nigeria midfielder Sani Kaita says he may return to Monaco after his loan spell with Alania Vladikavkaz in Russia.

Kaita, 24, endured a miserable spell at the French club before being farmed out on loan to Russia, first with FC Kuban, and then with Lokomotiv Moscow before ending up at Alania where he is now enjoying a regular run of games.
The midfielder told KickOffNigeria.com that Monaco now want him back.“My Manager told me that Monaco wants me back desperately having watched my progress so far in the Russian League.

"So I may return to the French league soonest to rejoin them." But Kaita, who also claims to have other options, says he won't make a decision until after the World Cup.
"Also a top European club is on my trail and they really want to sign me on. But I told them to wait until after the World Cup in South Africa.”

No comments:

Post a Comment